Can I return product to Thrive Life?
If you’re unsatisfied with Simple Plate meals, we’ll gladly provide a full refund on all items returned within 30 days of receipt as long as it is in its original packaging and condition. The customer is responsible for any return shipping fees.
If a customer is unsatisfied with any other Thrive Life product purchased, the customer may return the product within thirty (30) days from the date of purchase for a one hundred percent (100%) refund upon receipt, a replacement or exchange (excluding shipping charges). Up to 90 days from the date of purchase, a customer may return products which are in resalable condition for a ninety percent (90%) refund, but it cannot have been opened, and it cannot have been out of Thrive Life control for longer than 90 days. Upon receipt of the products the customer will be reimbursed ninety percent (90%) of the net cost of the original purchase price(s), excluding shipping charges. If the purchases were made through a credit card, the refund will be credited back to the same credit card account.
Procedures for all Returns
The following procedures apply to all returns for refund, repurchase or exchange:
1) All Product inventory must be returned by the customer who purchased it directly from Thrive Life.
2) All Products to be returned must have a return authorization number (“Return Merchandise Authorization Number”) which will be obtained by calling the
Customer Services Department at 1- 877-743-5373. This Return Merchandise Authorization Number must be written on each box returned. The return must be accompanied by:
A copy of the original dated retail sales receipt and a complete Return/Exchange Form; and
The unused portion of the product in its original container. Or for Simple Plate, the whole product in its original package and condition.
3) Proper shipping carton(s) and packing materials are to be used in packaging the product (s) being returned for replacement.
4) All returns must be shipped to Thrive Life shipping pre-paid. Thrive Life does not accept shipping-collect packages.
5) The risk of loss in shipping for returned product shall be born solely by the customer. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to trace, insure or otherwise confirm that the Company has received the shipment.
No refund or replacement of product will be made if the conditions of these rules are not met.
How do I schedule Will Call orders for pick up?
If you selected to pick up your order, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number(s), customer name, pick-up name, and the date and time you'd like to pick them up. Emails must be received before 12pm Mountain Time in order to be eligible for next day pickup; Will Call requests received after 12pm will require an additional business day before they are available for pickup. You must schedule a pick up date and time within 90 days after placing your order.
Can I change the row configuration after receiving my Pantry Organizer?
Yes. After you have received your unit, you still have the option to change the row configuration if necessary. You can exchange one row for one other row of a different size for $10, which consists of the plastic can tracks. Shipping charges associated with re-configuration will be your responsibility. If you would like to exchange your row configuration, please fill out the following Return/Exchange form and place it in your return box. Please call our office toll-free at 877-743-5373 with any questions or concerns you may have.